All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
About this product
- DescriptionAll the wonderful sites of Ireland are presented, in 249 pages and in over 150 vivid colored photographs. Learn a great deal about Dublin and see sites in this book many visitors have missed. Visit beautiful Kylemore Abbey, take a boat ride to the Cliffs of Moher, enjoy a banquet at Bunratty Castle with its entertainment, stay in five star hotels with special offers and visit numerous wonderful Irish towns from Dublin around to Galway. Read Irish mysteries as to who was the real Molly Malone, and what are the origins of the Blarney Stone and Blarney Woollen Mills. Take the adventure to the Aran Islands or watch the sunset in Fossa across the Lake Limerick. View waterways with Customs boats and Forts that protected the shores. See the beautiful Mitzen Peninsula. Includes special offers that will save you hundreds of dollars exclusive to owning the book.
- Author(s)Rosemary Mamie Adkins
- PublisherMiss Mamie's Co.
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMiss Mamie's Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.