All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $30.90Was:AU $34.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionExtraordinary Everyday Photography will help you search beyond the surface to find the unexpected wherever you are. Authors Brenda Tharp and Jed Manwaring encourage amateur photographers to slow down, open their eyes, and respond to what they see to create compelling images that aren't overworked. Through accessible discussions and exercises, readers learn to use composition, available light, color, and point of view to create stunning photographs in any environment. Inspiring photo examples from the authors, taken with DSLRs, compact digital cameras, and even iPhones, show that it is the photographer's eye and creative vision - t the gear - that make a great image.
- Author BiographyBrenda Tharp is a professional photographer and the author of Creative Nature & Outdoor Photography (Amphoto, 2010). Her work has appeared in numerous magazines, including Outdoor Photographer, Forbes and clients include Canon. Jed Manwaring is a professional photographer whose images have appeared in Outdoor Photographer, Outside and Sierra.
- Author(s)Brenda Tharp,Jed Manwaring
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 photographs
- Weight649 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.