All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people, whether leaders or employees, spend three-quarters of their waking hours in energy-depleting environments. Today's workplace is often a web of egos competing for power, managers disempowering employees, and co-workers hurting and sabotaging each other. The troubles within the auto and financial industries are simply extreme examples of what is occurring in many businesses and in government. In a complex, uncertain workplace environment, many feel on the brink, desperate for a way out of their sense of entrapment. This book reveals the source of fear and conflict in organisations and provides the solution for unravelling the complex web of interacting egos. It offers a personal restoration plan that leads to inner security and a path to freedom. As individuals connect with their higher selves, they are rejuvenated and can contribute to transformation in the workplace. This book shows us how to heal the workplace culture by rebuilding relationships to hour our own and others' spirits. When fear is replaced with trust and compassion, a shift in consciousness can occur. The shallow interpretation of ourselves as people who need to battle for power and validation belies our incredible authentic power. You will learn how to: Rebuild relationships throughout organisations; Give up the constraints of the ego and its need for external validation; Replace fear with trust and compassion so people can perform at their best; Build teamwork, co-operation and synergism instead of internal rivalry and competition; Expand productivity, creativity, profitability and enthusiasm of team members; Increase loyalty, respect, retention, and commitment; End power struggles, paraia, gossip, personal agendas and drama that drain time and money; Develop leaders and managers who have the inner courage and authenticity of great leaders.
- Author BiographyDanna Beal has been a keynote speaker and workshop leader on her model for Leading with Spirit and Compassion to over 300 business groups throughout the United States and Canada. She lives in Bellevue, Washington, where she is a business consultant. Her website is www.dannabeal.com.
- Author(s)Danna Beal
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Weight342 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.