All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-expanding field of extremal graph theory encompasses an array of problem-solving methods, including applications to ecomics, computer science, and optimization theory. This volume presents a concise yet comprehensive treatment, featuring complete proofs for almost all of its results and numerous exercises. 1978 edition.
- Author(s)Bela Bollobas
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width156 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.