Extreme Guns and Babes for an Adult World: Full Color Edition by Jack Corbett (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionBorrowing a white tiger just to take the best pictures of a topless dancer posing with a German World War II Mauser might seem to be a little extreme for getting the reader's attention until you consider that author photographer Jack Corbett and his friends turned the White Tiger loose in a topless club afterwards. But Extreme Guns and Babes for an Adult World is t your average run of the mill book about guns. It is a collection of 26 articles the writer-photographer produced while writing for Xtreme Magazine. This second edition of the book is printed in full color whereas the 3rd edition is in black and white and the first edition was published in Kindle. Each edition contains over 100 photos. There's over 26 models posing with the 26 weapons (or the Tiger), and all of them are feature entertainers and strippers. Jack Corbett's mission was one nearly every red blooded American male would envy which was he got to select his own models for his articles while getting to write about any gun he chose. And since Xtreme Magazine is a small East Coast adult magazine there was bureaucracy to put up with. There's a lot of good stuff about guns here for all of you gun lovers out there. For instance, did you kw why the Colt Python was the best .357 magnum revolver on the market or why Vietnam era M-16's are better man stoppers than the improved models being used today? Or why the underpowered, inaccurate (according to its detractors) M-1 carbine was the favorite weapon of Audie Murphy, America's most decorated World War II hero or how the German M42 machine gun outclassed the 30 caliber Browning used by American World War II soldiers? The book is labeled adult but this might be a mismer. If you are looking for porn you will t find it here. If you are looking for complete nudity, there's been a coverup, as even though a large number of the pictures appearing in this book were shot in the nude, bare nipples and the most private portions of the models have disappeared into the dark recesses of Photoshop.
- Author BiographyJack Corbett wrote his first novel, Death on the Wild Side about the anything adult entertainment scene in the St. Louis Metro East where he spent a lot of time in the topless clubs preparing his material. Soon after its publication he started up his alphapro web site and took the plunge into digital photography when it was in its infancy. In his efforts to stir up interest in his web site, he started going to major adult industry events such as Exotic Dancer's annual gentlemen's club owner expos in Las Vegas and Nudes-A-Poppin which reputedly puts on the largest fully nude beauty pageant in the world where he met a lot of club owners, feature entertainers, and other key adult industry professionals from all over the United States. At Caesar's Palace during Exotic Dancer's Expo he met the editor and owner of Extreme Magazine and before long he started writing articles and stories on a variety of subjects pertaining to the world of adult entertainment. While writing his stories and articles he got even more immersed in professional photography, shooting his own pictures to accompany his articles, which oftentimes led to his becoming known more as a photographer than as a writer, and certainly far better paid. He is perhaps best known for his Xtreme Weapons articles for Xtreme Magazine, his coverage of major adult entertainment events, and his interviews of famous feature entertainers. By the time he bought his beach front condo in Thailand, he had written over 100 articles for four adult magazines while shooting over 100,000 pictures of adult entertainers and key adult industry events. His experiences on his condo committee while dealing with a Second World culture provided the inspiration for Welcome to the Fun House. He has recently produced (that is in addition to writing them he did all the photography, graphics and cover design, typesetting, etc) two more books, Dick Fitswell the Man in Quest of the Perfect Fit which is a collection of over twenty short stories he wrote for Xtreme, other magazines and his web site about the sexual misadventures of the overly endowed Dick Fitswell and still more recently Extreme Guns and Babes for an Adult World which is a compilation of 26 gun articles.
- Author(s)Jack Corbett
- PublisherNirvana Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNirvana Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.