Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Surfing to the Secret Life of Rats, Extreme Science will excite and inspire 8-11 year olds. High-interest topics grab the reader and introduce some key science concepts in an accessible and invative way. The action-packed pages are designed to motivate struggling and reluctant readers, and a reading age of 7 makes the content super-accessible. Extreme titles are ideal for supporting creative classroom teaching and for spicing up topic libraries.
- Author BiographyConsultant: Jane Turner is the deputy Director of one of the UK's nine Science Learning Centres. Jane has 18 years' experience in primary education as a teacher, researcher and author. She has developed award-winning curriculum projects in science, literacy and technology and appears regularly on Teachers' TV as a primary science consultant.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExtreme!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Weight106 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.