Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionExtreme Spot the Difference is the ultimate photo puzzle challenge. Tougher, more engaging and more visually impressive than anything you've seen before, this book takes you on a tour of the world's most beautiful, busy and exotic cities in amazing extreme detail.
- Author BiographyTim Dedopulos is an author, puzzle setter and editor. He worked for Wizards of the Coast and White Wolf, and has written role-playing games and fiction. He wrote The Ultimate 1001 Puzzle Book and The Greatest Puzzles Ever Solved (both Carlton). He lives in central London.
- Author(s)Tim Dedopulos
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width245 mm
- Height283 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Poster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.