All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 to 12 years. Surfing is an exotic sport that fascinates and excites us. Surfers are daring athletes who challenge the mighty waves of oceans. Find out what makes a person wake up at dawn to take thrilling rides on these ermous waves! In this book, children will discover: the etiquette of surfing; the many types of surfboards and how to care for them; great places to surf around the world; the rich history of surfing, which began as an ancient Polynesian tradition.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,John Crossingham
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleExtreme Sports - No Limits S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight145 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.