All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of 60 of the most astonishing stories of human endurance and endeavour. Now available as a small paperback the short stories make it perfect for the work commute or summer holiday. The statistics, descriptions, and illustrative maps fully describe of 60 of the world's greatest survival stories. Find out how: * Joe Simpson crawled to safety in the South American Andean mountains. * Anthony Farrar-Hockley evaded capture after the Battle of Imjin River in the Korean War. * Shackleton's men survived the incredible journey by boat to South Georgia. * Naheeda Bi survived ten years in captivity after her torious tribal kidnapping in Pakistan.
- Author BiographyBear Grylls is an English adventurer, writer and television presenter. He is best known for his television series Man vs. Wild, known as Born Survivor in the United Kingdom. In July 2009, Grylls was appointed the youngest ever Chief Scout at the age of 35.
- Author(s)Collins Maps
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.