All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionExcited students happy to be in class and learning from fulfilled and rewarded teachers. Sounds like a dream you say? Not if you apply the methodology described in Extreme Teaching. More than two decades in the classroom and careful research and reflection are the impetus behind author Keen Babbage's inspiring story. It is a call to action for all teachers to employ the recommended extreme solutions to make lessons real, worthwhile, meaningful, applicable, fascinating, and enjoyable. By connecting what students already kw, already are interested in, and already are good at, with what students need to learn, extreme teachers can and will cause learning.
- Author BiographyKeen Babbage is associate principal at the Bryan Station Traditional Magnet School, a middle school that is part of the Fayette County Public Schools in Lexington, Kentucky. He is the author of three other books published by ScarecrowEducation: High Impact Teaching: Overcoming Student Apathy, 911-The School Administrator's Guide to Crisis Management, and Meetings for School-Based Decision Making.
- Author(s)Keen J. Babbage
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.