All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Extreme Wine, wine ecomist and best-selling author Mike Veseth circles the globe searching for the best, worst, cheapest, most expensive, and most over-priced wines, as well as the most outrageous wine people and places, booms and busts. Why go to such extremes? Because the world of wine is growing and changing, and if you want to find out what's really happening you can't be afraid to step over the edge. Written with verve and appreciation for all things wine, Extreme Wine will surprise and delight readers.
- Author BiographyMike Veseth is editor of The Wine Economist, a popular wine-industry blog, and author of Wine Wars: The Curse of the Blue Nun, the Miracle of Two Buck Chuck, and the Revenge of the Terroirists, which was named a 2011 Wine Book of the Year by JancisRobinson.com.
- Author(s)Mike Veseth
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.