All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the continuing popularity of TV Shows like The Hills and Keeping Up With The Kardashians this book details the endless dramas of the children of socialites. Maya Morgan and singer J.Love are the entertainment industry's new 'It' couple. Maya's a rising star, and J.Love is definitely a good look for her career, but as much as she likes J.Love there's ather guy who's after her heart. Alvin is the complete opposite of J.Love - swagless, where near as handsome, or rich for that matter - but he makes Maya feel so special that she doesn't even care.
- Author BiographyReShonda Tate Billingsley has made a career out of getting the 411 and spinning a story, hard truths and all. Before writing full-time, she worked as a reporter for <i>The National Enquirer</i> (you wouldn t believe what she s uncovered!) and as an anchor and reporter for NBC, ABC, and FOX television. The author of more than two dozen books, she won the 2012 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Fiction and is a five-time winner of the National Association of Black Journalists Spirit in the Words competition. Visit her online at rumor-central.com.
- Author(s)ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.