Eye Disease in Clinical Practice: A Concise Colour Atlas by A. Jacks, etc., P. Khaw, P. Shah (Hardback, 2000)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis a colour atlas of the most common ophthalmic conditions, techniques of examination, investigation and frequently encountered surgical procedures.
- Author(s)A. Jacks,P. Khaw,P. Shah,etc.
- PublisherManticore Europe Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationRickmansworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManticore Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight769 g
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.