All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only software that can predict how an object will look through your telescope. It uses a database of 130,000 entries to help you find out which objects will be visible with your telescope's optics at a specific time and location. It will find suitable candidates for observing in a blink of an eye by filtering selections by object type, telescope, location, and so on; help you to plan your observing by creating a list of observable objects for a single night, with the best times and order for observation; and organize long-term projects by showing you the next best opportunity for observation. Clearly labelled star maps can be easily rotated to match the view in your eye-piece, and a logbook allows you to easily document and record your observations.
- Author BiographyThomas Pfleger is a software developer who has been interested in astronomy since his school days. His passion is the visual observation of everything within reach of his telescope. For many years he has been interested in the benefits that computers can bring to amateur astronomers.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol.
- Weight110 g
- Width135 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.