All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIs Miranda's phobic fear of the dark causing paraia, or did she really see someone staring at her through the window that first night? When she quit her high-stress job as a TV meteorologist and moved to the country, she was looking for peace, quiet, and anymity. But her neighbor is hounding her to sell her grandmother's run down farmhouse, and she keeps glimpsing a mysterious figure lingering on the forest edge at the back of the property. Is the shadowy figure she sees watching from the barn loft real? Why is Harlan Hunter so insistent on owning her property? When she uncovers a skeleton buried in debris along the creek, Miranda must face her fears to learn the truth.
- Author BiographyDeb Donahue is the country girl persona of Debra R. Borys, who writes Street Stories suspense novels, a series set among the homeless population of Chicago. Donahue's books show that living in the comparative quiet of the countryside does not mean there isn't plenty of suspense to be found.
- Author(s)Deb Donahue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.