All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $46.46Trending at AU $51.94
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.19
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $33.23Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $13.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat McEwen was able to achieve in telling the story of American Sniper, he and Miniter take a step further in telling many Navy SEAL stories in EYES ON TARGET. Told through the eyes of current and former Navy SEALs, EYES ON TARGET is an inside account of some of the most exciting top-secret missions in American history. In this book, for the first time Navy SEALs step forward and reveal their minute-by-minute, bullet-by-bullet experiences in the face of death and danger, revealing: Why the Navy SEALs privately blame Obama for the deadliest attack in their history How the SEALs became embroiled in a war in Central America when one of their wives was kidnapped How the SEALs captured a top al-Qaeda leader in a Thai whorehouse How a SEAL sniper almost single-handedly held off 100 terrorists in Benghazi for over 7 hours, and the real reason that his repeated radio calls for help went unheeded. From two master storytellers, EYES ON TARGET takes the reader deep inside the world's most legendary unit.
- Author BiographyScott McEwen is co-author of the #1 New York Times bestseller American Sniper, about a U.S. Navy SEAL with the greatest number of recorded kills. His book will be a major motion picture in 2013. Scott lives in San Diego, California. Richard Miniter is the author of three New York Times best sellers: Losing Bin Laden, Shadow War and, in 2012, Leading From Behind. He writes the National Security column for Forbes.com, and his articles have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Newsweek, Readers Digest, The Atlantic Monthly, National Review, and The New Republic. Richard lives in Washington D.C.
- Author(s)Richard Miniter,Scott McEwen
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight154 g
- Width135 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read byHolter Graham
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.