All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionStudies the currents of Algerian revolution alongside the development of French anarchists throughout the 1950s to the present. Eyes to the South presents a fluid mosaic of actions, writings and theoretical positions as it follows the shifting contexts of Algerian politics and society and the evolving consciousness and organising of French anarchists in their diversity. The result is an engaging and fresh approach to both transnational politics and anarchist ideas.
- Author BiographyDavid Porter, a professor emeritus at SUNY/Empire State College, taught politics and history, including courses on modern Algeria. David is the editor of Vision on Fire: Emma Goldman on the Spanish Revolution and an analyst of the recent leaderless revolutions of the Middle East and North Africa.
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Weight908 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byDavid Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.