All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionBy turns beautiful, poignant, frightening and funny, Eyewitness is a personal pictorial record of Northern Ireland life over nearly forty years. Brendan Murphy's photographs of sporting events, everyday life, politicians, riots, IRA operations and exercises, funerals, children and celebrities are accompanied by detailed and candid captions revealing the events, people and atmosphere of four decades in the province, and the lengths to which Brendan sometimes had to go to get his picture.
- Author BiographyBRENDAN MURPHY began work as a press photographer in 1974 having previously been a barman and publican in the Falls Road area of west Belfast. In a newspaper career spanning four decades he has won all the major awards in Northern Irish press photography. Brendan's work has appeared in most of the major Irish newspapers as well as many of the London-based tabloids and broadsheets and several European magazines and newspapers. Brendan lives in Belfast where he continues to work as freelance photographer. SEAMUS KELTERS is an Assistant News Editor with BBC Northern Ireland. He is the co-author of Lost Lives. The stories of the Men, Women and Children who died in the Northern Ireland Troubles for which he and his fellow editors were awarded the Christopher Ewart-Biggs Prize for its contribution to reconciliation.
- Author(s)Brendan Murphy,Seamus Kelters
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2003
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note176 colour illustrations
- Weight1399 g
- Width275 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.