All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionOld lore, rituals, ceremonies and undead hauntings occur in this Story.There are also several references to the colonization of Greenland and one reference to an expedition to Vinland. It also mentions a journey by Guoleifr Guolaugsson and his crew to Great Ireland, which was said to exist beyond Vinland. Whether your interest is exploration or even the Undead, this classic tale is for you!
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byEirikr Magnusson,William Morris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.