All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis new collection is devoted to the planes used during the five last decades by the USN and USAF. With this first volume, Frederic Lert presents the career of the one of the US Navy's most legendary planes, the F-14 Tomcat, Tom Cruise's mount in the very famous film, Top Gun.
- Author BiographyFrederic Lert, journaliste aeronautique professionnel, parcoure les deux hemispheres a la recherche des reportages les plus pointus . Deja auteur d'ouvrages reconnus (Les Ailes de la CIA, les B-52), il occupe desormais, dans cette collection, la place du specialiste des annees 1960 - 1980 et a deja signe le Jaguar.
- Author(s)Frederic Lert
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleUSAF and USN Material
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Note200 photos, 40 profiles
- Weight358 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.