All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis study investigates the relationship between peacetime F-16 training and expected combat operations. The F-l6 is the primary interdiction platform in the United States Air Force. F-l6 pilots fly peacetime training sorties to maintain proficiency, develop tactics and complete evaluations. The training activities accomplished on these missions are designed to prepare the pilot for successful combat employment. A training program ensures each pilot completes the necessary amount of sorties and events to achieve combat ready status. This study analyzes the components of the peacetime training program and their overall applicability for future conflict. The study encompasses the entire training program from higher headquarters directives down to specific flying sorties.
- Author(s)John D Roosa
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.