All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age when modern aircraft reign supreme, the fighter-bomber General Dynamics still excels in international competitions against so-called fifth generation aircraft. The first prototype aircraft flew for the first time in 1974 and the operational life of the last aircraft built without doubt will continue beyond 2040. This second volume on the F-16 deals with versions C and D still active in twenty countries. THIS BOOK IS IN ENGLISH.
- Author BiographyFrederic Lert, professional aviation journalist, travels extensively through the two hemispheres in search of the most adventurous reportages. Already author of recognized works (The Wings of the CIA, the B-52), he covers, in the context of this series, a role of specialist for the years 1960-1980.
- Author(s)Frederic Lert
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleGreat American Combat Aircraft
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteHighly illustrated
- Weight363 g
- Width240 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.