Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Paci has been called one of the fathers of Italian-Canadian writing. His book, The Italians , was the first English vel to deal with the experience of Italian immigrants in Canada. Since 1978 Paci has chronicled this experience in powerful realistic narratives which have inspired other writers. The essays collected in this volume deal with some of Paci's eight vels and explore several literary themes, moral questions and philosophical preoccupations of this little kwn author from the introduction by Joseph Pivato. Essays by Caterina Edwards, Roberta Sciff-Zamaro, Ech Pafsky, Anna Carlevaris, Mari Tuzi, Gaeta Rando and Joseph Pivato. A brief biography of F. G. Paci, and an interview in three parts by C. D. Minni and Joseph Pivato are included.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Pivato is a professor of Literary Studies in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Athabasca University. He is the founding professor of the Master of Arts Integrated Studies program. His research has helped to establish the academic recognition of ethnic minority writing in Canada, particularly the Italian-Canadian literature.
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriters
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight122 g
- Width175 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJoseph Pivato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.