Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionWe all feel many different emotions every day. For young children, those feelings can be extra strong. And sometimes, children need help finding the words to describe how they re feeling. This friendly and positive alphabet book gives children those feelings words, and explores the idea that while some feelings are more comfortable than others, all are natural and important. F Is for Feelings invites children to share, express, and embrace their emotions every day! A section in the back provides tips and activities for parents and caregivers to reinforce the themes and lessons of the book.
- Author BiographyGoldie Millar, Ph.D., is a clinical and school psychologist. Since earning her Ph.D. in counseling psychology from the University of Toronto in 2003, Goldie has worked with children in hospital, forensic, community, and educational settings. She has a deep interest in children s mental health, emotional regulation, and evidence-based intervention strategies. Goldie lives in Ontario, with her husband and their two young daughters. To learn more about Goldie and the book, visit www.FIsForFeelings.com.Lisa A. Berger, Ph.D., is a clinical, counseling, and rehabilitation psychologist who works with adolescents and adults in a private practice. In 2003, Dr. Berger received her Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Toronto. She has practiced in hospitals, post-secondary institutions, and community-based settings. Lisa s professional interests include emotional health and wellness, psychological trauma, and emotion-based therapy. She lives in Ontario, with her husband and two daughters. To learn more about Lisa and the book, visit www.FIsForFeelings.com.Hazel Mitchell thinks the best feeling is when her illustrations make other people happy. She attended art college in England, where she grew up, and went on to illustrate books for children, including How to Talk to an Autistic Kid and One Word Pearl. You can find out more about her work at www.hazelmitchell.com. Hazel lives in Maine.
- Author(s)Golden Melanie Millar,Goldie Millar,Lisa Berger
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width235 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hazel Mitchell
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.