All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionModern culture is obsessed with trends. Every day we are all bombarded with new and increasingly ridiculous things that we are told are fashionably 'hip', 'in' and 'hot'. We - the people - get say in this, it just happens and we are expected to go along with it. Well, more, we say! Let's leave the past where it belongs and move on! F**k Vintage and F**k Bunting is your alternative antidote to the current national obsession with all things old-fashioned, vintage, old-school and retro. From the countless websites and blog posts that declare 'bunting is in again' to the culture sections of broadsheets telling us that retro is the 'new old school' and totally 'on trend', we say we've had eugh! Why can't we all just live in the present? Stuffed full of humorous quotes, facts, stats and trivia to entice you back into the warm embrace of the modern world, this pocket-sized piece of present-day propaganda will help us all put a stop to the madness and tell all things vintage to 'f**k off' back to where they belong - in the past.
- Author BiographyMal Croft is a 25-30YO W P M with a GSOH, NS, SD who has NBM and is in a LTR. He is ISO a BI HWP M or F with GSOH for FTA. He is DDF. Well, DF. He lives and works in London and is the author of The Secret Body Language of Girls (9781906032814) published by Portico.
- Author(s)M. E. Croft
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date19/10/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width125 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.