All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionF. Scott Fitzgerald is widely praised as the finest and most famous velist of 20th century America. His reputation is infinitely more lustrous since his untimely death than it was for much of his twenty-year literary career and is largely based on his 1925 vel, The Great Gatsby, as well as on the colourful and tragic incidents of his personal life. His alcoholism; his fairy tale marriage to the beautiful Zelda Sayre and her gradual descent into schizophrenia. The incandescent blossoming and dissipation of his literary gifts have all added to his legend.
- Author BiographyRichard Shephard has worked in and teetered on the abyss of the book trade for two decades. He is the co-author of the obscure volume, Cult Fiction: A Reader's Guide and his contributions to the world of contemporary literature have produced inestimable amounts of confetti.
- Author(s)Richard Shephard
- PublisherKamera Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKamera Books
- Weight99 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.