All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTo say F**k It feels good. To stop struggling and finally do what you wish . . . to igre what everyone is telling you and just go your own way . . . feels really great.In this inspiring and humorous book, John C. Parkin suggests that saying F**k It is the perfect Western expression of the Eastern spiritual concept of letting go, giving up, and finding real freedom by realizing that things don't matter so much (if at all).It's a spiritual way that doesn't require chanting, meditating, or wearing sandals. And it's the very power of this modern-day profanity that makes it perfect for shaking us Westerners out of the stress and anxiety that dominate our daily lives.So, find out how to say F**k It to all your problems and concerns. Say F**k It to all the shoulds in your life, and finally do what you want-- matter what other people think!
- Author BiographyJohn C. Parkin, the son of Anglican preachers, has studied and practiced systems of Eastern wisdom for 20 years. He founded the holistic center The Hill That Breathes in Italy, where he teaches regular F**k It Weeks.
- Author(s)John C Parkin
- PublisherHay House Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.