All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen in today's world face ever-changing challenges and circumstances. How do we respond? The story of Queen Esther provides a dramatic backdrop for discovering foundational truths on which a wise woman can build her life. As you study the dramatic life of Queen Esther you'll learn vital lessons about choices, personal trials, pride, faith, and control. More than that, you'll discover the essential, foundational truths upon which a wise woman builds her life and faith. Included are 8 lessons, from Harold Shaw Publishers.
- Author BiographyPoppy Smith (Wisdom for Today's Woman) is an author, former Bible Study Fellowship teaching leader, and active Bible conference and retreat speaker.
- Author(s)Poppy Smith
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/06/2001
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight94 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.