All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The Most Comprehensive Book for the Computer-Based Mechanical FE Exam</b></p>Michael R. Lindeburg, PE's<i> FE Mechanical Review Manual</i> offers complete coverage of FE Mechanical exam kwledge areas and the relevant elements--equations, figures, and tables--from the NCEES<i> FE Reference Handbook</i>. With 15 mini-exams to assess your grasp of the exam's kwledge areas, and concise explanations of thousands of equations and hundreds of figures and tables, the <i>Review Manual</i> contains everything you need to prepare for the FE Mechanical exam.The <i><i>FE Mechanical Review Manual</i></i> organizes the NCEES<i> FE Reference </i><i>Handbook</i> elements logically, grouping related concepts that the <i>Handbook</i> has in disparate locations. All <i>Handbook</i> elements are shown in blue for easy identification. Equations, and their associated variations and values, are clearly presented. Descriptions are succinct and supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts. Thousands of terms are indexed to facilitate cross-referencing. If you are preparing for a different FE exam, choose Michael R. Lindeburg, PE's <i>FE Civil Review Manual, </i><i>FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual, FE Other Disciplines Review Manual, </i>or <i>FE Review Manual. </i><b>Topics Covered </b><ul><li>Computational Tools</li><li>Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations</li><li>Electricity and Magnetism</li><li>Engineering Ecomics</li><li>Ethics and Professional Practice</li><li>Fluid Mechanics</li><li>Heat Transfer</li><li>Material Properties and Processing</li><li>Mathematics</li><li>Materials</li><li>Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls</li><li>Mechanical Design and Analysis</li><li>Mechanics of Materials</li><li>Probability and Statistics</li><li>Statics</li><li>Thermodynamics</li></ul> To augment your review, pair your <i>FE Mechanical Review Manual </i>with PPI's <i>FE Mechanical Practice Problems</i> book. It contains more than 460 multiple choice problems designed to be solved in three minutes or less. This book follows the <i>FE Mechanical Review Manual</i> in chapter sequence, menclature, termilogy, and methodology, so you can easily find clear explanations of topics where you need more support. Both products are part of PPI's integrated review program available at feprep.com. Don't miss Mechanical FE exam tips, FAQs, digital review products, and more at <b>ppi2pass.com</b> and <b>feprep.com</b>.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored dozens of engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
- Author(s)Michael R Lindeburg
- PublisherProfessional Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProfessional Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.