All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe sales function is the front--line of any business. Keeping up with the latest sales techniques is essential, as well as ensuring you have a motivated, incentivised and focused sales team well--versed in the basics of selling, from identifying new prospects and getting repeat business to closing the deal. This module gives essential insight into all the key sales drivers such as account management, handling complex sales, selling services, FMCG selling, customer relationships and self--development for sales people.
- Author BiographyLEO GOUGH is an accomplished writer who has authored and co--authored several books, including How the Stock Market Really Works, The Finance Manual for Non--Financial Managers, Investing in Biotechnology Stocks and several ExpressExec books.
- Author(s)Leo Gough
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleExpress Exec
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.