All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea is simple: in a few sentences, people describe the moments that have ruined their day. These snapshot anecdotes are embarrassing, humiliating, horrific - and very, very funny. Perhaps worst of all, they're all 100 per cent real...*** Today, I fell asleep. I felt something on my face. I batted it away. It was my hamster. It died from hitting the wall. FML *** *** Today, I went to the doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said, 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said, 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect, said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML *** *** Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her 'Edward'. I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy of her Twilight book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML *** Packed with hilarious stories, this is the perfect gift for anyone who's ever had an FML moment...
- Author(s)Didier Guedj,Guillaume Passaglia,Maxime Valette
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.