Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.54+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith increased attention paid to resilience, teamwork, and professionalism, the fourth edition of FOCUS ON COLLEGE SUCCESS recognizes the varied experiences you bring to the college classroom and guides you to build your motivation and increase your focus. In a recent survey of students using FOCUS, 97% would recommend that their professor use this book again with next year's first year students. While college success tactics may seem like common sense, many are t. Written by a leader in the field of motivation and focus, the text covers topics, tools, and techniques THAT WILL DELIVER RESULTS. By learning these skills early on, you can avoid many of the pitfalls into which so many students stumble. All of the book's exercises and activities are designed specifically to help you learn more about yourself and help you focus on what you need to do to succeed. Going well beyond college, these lessons will help you in your career and your personal life. Tools help you chart your progress through the text. Did you kw that your odds of completing college successfully go up after you take the college success course? That makes FOCUS ON COLLEGE SUCCESS a -brainer.
- Author BiographyConstance Staley is a Professor of Communication at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, where she has directed the First-Year Seminar Program for nearly 25 of her 40 years in higher education. An award-winning teacher, Dr. Staley is the author of a multimedia training package for first-year seminar instructors, as well as the ground-breaking resource manual 50 Ways to Leave Your Lectern. A well-known name in FYE circles, Staley is a leader in faculty development nation-wide. During a three-year leave from the University of Colorado, Dr. Staley joined an East Coast Fortune 500 company to design and deliver its management and supervisory training. She also represented the university as a Fulbright Fellow, teaching in the former Soviet Union in 1996. Dr. Staley earned a B.A. in education from Ball State University, and an M.A. in linguistics and Ph.D. in communication from the University of Colorado, Boulder. She is the author of Focus on College Success, Focus on Community College Success, and Focus on College Success Concise for Cengage Learning, and the co-author of Focus on College and Career Success with Steve Staley.
- Author(s)Constance Staley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight978 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.