Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThere are wounds that permanently disfigure us, leaving us with a constant reminder of an injury. A drunk driver disables one for life. A sexual predator robs our self-confidence and self-esteem, and we struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder and depression while the perpetrator walks away. Someone hurts our child, and our anger becomes all-encompassing, eating us alive. Most human beings understand that forgiveness is essential to living a healthy and productive life. Yet, there are moments when forgiveness becomes a challenge. A perpetrator might be unrepentant. Or, things happen in the background, in board rooms behind closed doors, and we don't even kw who has hurt us. While we are left with devastating consequences, the rest of the world goes on as though thing has happened. Forgiveness is written for those who are struggling with forgiveness, have significant wounds, and can't seem to find their way to healing and for Christians who are t dealing with a particular forgiveness issue, but who are striving to make forgiveness a daily spiritual practice.
- Author BiographyJoan Mueller, Ph.D., is professor of theology and Christian spirituality at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. A Franciscan scholar and writer, she has written many books and articles, including Praying Advent: Three Minute Reflections on Peace, Faithfulness, Joy, and Light and Francis, the Saint of Assisi.
- Author(s)Joan Mueller
- PublisherNew City Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew City Press
- Weight68 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.