All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a learn by doing approach to introduce the concepts and techniques of VHDL and FPGA to designers through a series of hands-on experiments. FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples provides a collection of clear, easy-to-follow templates for quick code development; a large number of practical examples to illustrate and reinforce the concepts and design techniques; realistic projects that can be implemented and tested on a Xilinx prototyping board; and a thorough exploration of the Xilinx PicoBlaze soft-core microcontroller.
- Author BiographyPong P. Chu, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Cleveland State University in Ohio. He has taught undergraduate- and graduate-level digital systems and computer architecture courses for more than a decade and has received instructional grants from the National Science Foundation and Cleveland State University.
- Author(s)Pong P. Chu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width173 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.