All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe range of fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) applications in new construction, and in the retrofitting of existing civil engineering infrastructure, is continuing to grow worldwide. Furthermore, this progress is being matched by advancing research into all aspects of analysis and design. The Second International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering (CICE 2004) provided an international forum for the scientific community to exchange ideas and develop future directions in this rapidly developing field. The papers included in these proceedings cover a wide range of FRP applications in civil engineering and represent the contributions from nine keyte speakers, four invited speakers and over a hundred contributed papers, from over twenty countries.
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Weight1905 g
- Edited byRudolf Seracino
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.