All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionPractical issues in FX options and smile risk FX Options and Smile Risk takes readers through the main technicalities of the FX spot and options markets, helping them develop practical trading skills that will enable them to run an FX options book in the real world. It describes how to build FX volatility surfaces in robust and consistent ways and how to use them in the pricing of vanilla and exotic options. It enables readers to effectively hedge exposures to volatility surface and other risks related to exotic options. It's highly focused on the practical aspects of the pricing and hedging of the typical risks of an FX options desk and deals with the momentous issues of building consistent volatility matrices and a unified approach to pricing and hedging. Antonio Castagna (Milan, Italy) is a Consultant at Iason Ltd, providing pricing and risk management expertise for complex products. He has extensive experience in FX and derivatives, and was previously Head of Volatility Trading at Banca IMI Milan, where he set up the bank's FX Option desk.
- Author BiographyAntonio Castagna is currently partner and co-founder of the consulting company Iason ltd, providing support to financial institutions for the design of models to price complex derivatives and to measure a wide range of risks, including credit and liquidity. Antonio graduated in Finance from LUISS University, Rome, in 1995 with a thesis on American options and the numerical procedures for their valuation. He began his career in investment banking in IMI Bank, Luxemborug, as a financial analyst in the Risk Control Department before moving to Banca IMI, Milan, first as a market maker of cap/floors and swaptions, before setting up the FX options desk and running the book of plain vanilla and exotic options on the major currencies, whilst also being responsible for the entire FX volatility trading. Antonio has written a number of papers on credit derivatives, managing of exotic options risks and volatility smiles. He is often invited to academic and post-graduate courses.
- Author(s)Antonio Castagna
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width176 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.