All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was an energetic 'No' to provincialism, and a vigorous 'Yes' to nationalism as an enabler of poetry. This work is a Douglas Dunn's anthology of poetry.
- Author BiographyDouglas Dunn was born in 1942 and grew up in Inchinnan in Renfrewshire. He worked as a librarian in Britain and the United States until 1971, when he became a full-time writer. He has published ten collections of poetry, and has edited The Faber Book of Twentieth-Century Scottish Poetry. In 1991 he was appointed Professor in the School of English at the University of St. Andrews.
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight510 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDouglas Dunn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.