All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe inspired by versatile, quick-to-stitch patterns that offer a unique blend of traditional and modern quilt styles. You can discover how to dramatically change the look of a quilt with just a change of fabrics. Expert teacher and designer Deanne Moore presents achievable, versatile designs for all skill levels. Let these quilt patterns open the door to exciting possibilities! You can: select from 14 graphic designs that can be transformed from modern to traditional, and vice versa, by varying the selection of fabrics; see each project photographed in two diverse fabric styles; and, use the colouring diagrams to create your own colourway for each pattern.
- Author BiographyDeanne Moore owns and runs a successful quilt shop, and has been designing quilt patterns since 2005.
- Author(s)Deanne Moore
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.