Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, there has been increased interest in long wavelength infrared (LWIR) materials because of their applications in civilian and military imaging. Among many on-going research materials, dilute nitride indium antimonide (InSbN) has attracted great attention because of the unique characteristics of dilute nitride III-V compounds, which could complement the ubiquitous mercury cadmium telluride (HgCdTe) material in terms of performance and manufacturing. This book presents the molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) growth and characterisation of InSb and InSbN materials, based on the research work under the Compound Semiconductor and Quantum Information group, Nanyang Techlogical University, Singapore.
- Author(s)Lim Kim Peng,Pham Huynh Tram,Yoon Soon Fatt
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.