All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for advanced undergraduate or first-year graduate courses in semiconductor or microelectronic fabrication, Fabrication Engineering at the Micro- and Nascale, Fourth Edition, covers the entire basic unit processes used to fabricate integrated circuits and other devices. With many worked examples and detailed illustrations, this engaging introduction provides the tools needed to understand the frontiers of fabrication processes.
- Author BiographyStephen A. Campbell is the Bordeau Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota and a fellow of IEEE.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Campbell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1221 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.