All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the world of fashion, fabrics are essential. They determine how designers visualise their pieces and play a fundamental role in the way they express their creativity. This title is the ultimate reference guide to all major types of fabric in use today. It successfully illuminates the connection between materials and creators or, in other words, fabrics and fashion. Fabrics in Fashion Design showcases a wide range of patterns, their history and termilogy, and is illustrated with around 1,600 colour photographs. Fabrics in Fashion Design is an exhaustive study of the subject and a key reference textbook.
- Author BiographyStefanella Sposito lives and works in Milan, where she teaches art history, costume history and textile technology. She is the author of critical essays and numerous articles published in art and fashion magazines such as Filoforme, Jacquard and Moodmagazine. She organizes seminars and conferences at the international level on fabric techniques and history as well as conducting research projects in these fields. Some of her designs have appeared in such magazines as Vogue Italia.
- Author(s)Stefania Sposito
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width231 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.