All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description30 easy-to-make, stylish decorations all made from felt. The book includes templates, a comprehensive techniques section, guide to embroidery stitches and beautiful hand-drawn illustrations to accompany every project. The projects include mug hugs, hanging decorations, seasonal decorations, pillows, ornaments, wall-organisers, brooches, children's toys and more.
- Author BiographyCorinne Lapierre studied Fine Art in France before moving to England to work as a fashion designer. As an art student, she became increasingly interested in traditional textile crafts and experimented with various techniques before deciding felt was her favorite medium. When she is not researching, felting, or being a mum, she teaches felt making and other textile crafts. Corinne also sells her own felt-based craft kits and gifts, for both adults and children, on Create and Craft TV and via her website: corinnelapierre.co.uk. She is the author of best-selling embroidery book 20TM Felt Christmas Decorations.
- Author(s)Corrine Lapierre
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.