Fabulous Impact: Step Into the New You & Rewrite Your Own Script by Nicci Roscoe (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.63+ AU $2.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.58Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionFabulous Impact is one of those rare books that can change your life. TV personality, international professional speaker and life coach Nicci Roscoe repeatedly makes a fabulous impact - and she equips you to do the same. Her book shows how you can step into the new fabulous version of yourself - and arms you with the confidence, courage and energy to bring it off. If you want to create a richer, fuller, more vibrant vision of what your life can be - and then make it happen - this is your roadmap and your inspiration. Here's what those who've witnessed the Nicci Roscoe experience testify: It's her voice that is the true barometer of boundless energy. Fast paced, empathetic, infectiously upbeat, Nicci's conversation exudes her zest for life. - You Magazine, Mail on Sunday Nicci's book is brilliant. It inspires confidence, courage, energy and so much more to make positive changes. She is full of energy and verve and has an appreciation of life few others can match, exuded throughout this book which is full of stories and great film examples to help your business succeed and lifestyle improve. Fabulous! - Dan Portanier, Celebrity Fitness Trainer Nicci is a highly talented coach, speaker and author. I have seen the incredible impact she has had on numerous people I have recommended to her. She is full of positive energy and it is infectious. - Devesh Modi, Leadership Coach and Facilitator, Grant Thornton
- Author BiographyNicci Roscoe is one of those rare individuals who constantly makes a fabulous impact. Whether it's taking her audiences on a fantastic rollercoaster ride of emotions, running aerobics classes for hundreds across four tennis courts or appearing as a presenter or guest interviewee on television, Nicci totally lives her Fabulous Impact brand. Her career has included working as a fashion and beauty journalist, being a health and fitness presenter on radio and television, head of aerobics at the David Lloyd Clubs, an interior designer and performing as a lifestyle and executive coach for business leaders and celebrities. She's worked with top models such as Jerry Hall and Marie Helvin, and photographers including Mario Testino and David Bailey. Nicci learned meditation skills with Deepak Chopra in America. And as a master practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Nicci trained with founder Richard Bandler and hypnotist Paul McKenna. But it hasn't been all plain sailing. Along the way Nicci was afflicted by a brain tumour the size of a golf ball. Nicci characteristically declared that she wouldn't let this thing beat her. And she hasn't. Deploying her mastery of positive thinking, positive focus and get up, get out, get going philosophy, Nicci underwent a life-saving operation and bounced back. This energising spirit lies behind Nicci's inspirational keynote speeches, master classes and executive coaching sessions where her captivating, illuminating, hilarious stories and enlightening advice are able to guide her clients towards achieving outstanding results and positive change in business and in life. Nicci has worked with people across a range of organisations such as the BBC, ITV, Grant Thornton and Unilever. Her focus with clients is on impact and confidence skills and communication. Her passion and qualifications have also provided the opportunity to work internationally. As a radio and television presenter on Sky One and ITV, Nicci has used her knowledge and skills to help corporate clients with presentation and delivery. Nicci trained as a sports nutritionist and as an aerobics instructor with the YMCA and as an advanced fitness trainer at Loughborough University. She has a life coaching diploma accredited by the European Coaching Institute and is a member of the Professional Speaking Association, International Association of Coaches and Association of Coaching.
- Author(s)Nicci Roscoe
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.