All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionMini thought exercises and tebook-filling meditations are clearly laid out for practical use, and they form a coherent plan for increasing joy. A worthwhile, systematic handbook to cleansing the home, body and mind. - Kirkus Reviews Face Your Self: Achieve Your True Potential is a hands-on, multi-dimensional approach to wellness, offering you the foundational tools to transform and empower your mind, body and home to achieve your true potential. Face Your Self is based on the concept that YOU are a major part of the learning process. You must look within and without yourself to kw whom you are to bring about the change you desire. You may need to dissolve, realign and soften old energy patterns that longer serve you. This book is filled with ancient thoughts, exercises, explorations, practices, meditations, breathing and love. Through sincere self-talk and your quest for kwledge and personal growth, you will come to a place of self-awareness. You will come to a place of self-love, inner peace, power, beauty and joy. You will come to realize that we all - and that is everyone - are one. Face Your Self: Achieve Your True Potential is a guidebook back to your self. It works because the power is given to you - you are t looking outside yourself to others for the answers to your life. You are the master of your own life with compassion and wisdom for all. You will be given tools to find your own strength through self-examination and through mirrored reflections in your life. You will be supported and empowered and made to feel good about yourself if you don't already. It works because this approach wishes harm on anyone - actually it wishes that everyone achieve his or her highest good. This is t a religion - though it touches on truths that weave throughout all religions. This guidebook is written to empower you. It is written with the intention to give and reinforce you with tools to be your own master and creator. By removing your mind chaos, body anarchy and home clutter (all of which is an ongoing process), you will begin to see clearly. Only after you truly see clearly, will your recognize what is real and what is t real and understand what motivates you. You will be able to make unattached, lucid, powerful focused decisions in designing your world into the world of your dreams and create t only for yourself but also for the highest good of all. It is suggested that this guidebook be read and worked from beginning to end. After that you can pick it up and read any chapter independently as your wish. It is recommended that you reread and rework this book at least every year as a check-up, such as you would go to the medical doctor or the dentist for a yearly checkup. This is an opportunity to renew, mend and restore your mind, your body and your spirit (all of which is reflected in your home and life). By Facing Your Self, you will live life as a natural being, going with the flow of your true nature and reflecting that into your life. In each chapter, readers will have the opportunity to explore their own feelings and thought patterns through self-analysis, visualizations, art expression and role-playing. These easy to follow exercises will help you change unwanted and unnatural programmed patterns and feelings that longer serve you and which keep you from experiencing happiness and joy. This hands-on approach to self-discovery will give you the tools necessary to create and manifest the life of your dreams - YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!
- Author BiographyPamela Laurence is the Founder and President of Face Your Self, a company dedicated to teaching individuals and/or groups from all walks of life, methods of self-analysis that will lead them to achieve their true potential. Her Face Your Self programs are set up to be tailored to targetted audiences including the general public, college students, milatary veterans and business professionals. Pamela is also a highly regarded free-lance writer for many newspapers and magazines. In additon to writing, Face Your Self, Achieve Your True Potential, she has been writing a bi-monthly column since 1997 called, Go With the Flow, for House magizine which is distributed in the New York Metropolitan area. She has been a feature writer for the New York Post on Feng Shui and Healthy Design, and published a chapter in the Feng Shui Anthology, 1997, Earth Design Inc. Pamela has been featured in New York Times, Newsday, Natural Health, USA Today and Time Out New York. Her experience spans over 35 years as a holistic/lifestyle educator in the arts, the yogas, meditation, healthy living and feng shui. With her BS and MS degrees in education, Pamela's life has been dedicated to teaching and inspiring others to becoming their personal best. Pamela is an artist whose work is in many personal and corporate collections including the Clinton White House. Pamela was Executive Director of the Metropolitan Institute of Interior Design, where in 1997 she started the country's first Feng Shui Certificate program in a licensed New York State school. She later founded the Mountain Institute of TriBeCa offering multi-cultural programs in geomancy, feng shui, the yogas and healthy living. She has been a lecturer and visiting professor of Healthy Living Design and Feng Shui and an invited panelist at many schools and centers including: The New York Eco-Smart Building Design Center, the Family Therapy Network Symposium in Washington D.C., Neocon at Kendall College of Art and Design, Credit Swiss Bank, Queens Museum of Art, National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), Queensborough College, the New York Institute of Techology, the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge, NY, the New England School of Feng Shui, the Decoration and Design Building (D&D), the New York Open Center, New York Institute of Technology, Ananda Ashram, Monroe, NY, Eastern Athletic Clubs, NY, NY and the American Institute of Architects (AIA). Pamela resides in both Vermont and Arizona.
- Author(s)Pamela Laurence
- PublisherFace Your Self
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFace Your Self
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.