Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Corners--an area of harsh beauty, scarred by a smoldering feud between ranchers and environmentalists--harbors more insidious evils where one least expects them. When a naked body turns up in a remote canyon, Daniel Corbin is recruited to untangle a web of treachery and deceit. As he ferrets out the truth, the body count rises, and Corbin finds himself in a desperate race to unmask the killer before Daniel's name is added to his list of victims.
- Author BiographyCliff Black was born in the Four Corners country where Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah meet. He has lived in three of the four states. He is a graduate of Utah State University, and did graduate work at the University of Arizona. Cliff has military police experience, and has worked as a surveyor and as an engineer. Besides writing, Cliff is active in antique auto circles and in reproducing Mesa Verde Black and white pottery. Cliff lives in Utah with his wife, their cat, and their Model A roadster.
- Author(s)Cliff Black
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.