All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReach your customers with the latest Facebook marketing strategies Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition is a detailed resource for businesses, brands, and people who are interested in promoting themselves, their goods, and their services on Facebook. Fully updated to cover new Facebook features, this new Third Edition includes guidance on Graph Search, the updated News Feed design, cover photo rules, advertising changes, updated mobile apps, and more. Examples and case studies illustrate best practices, and the book provides step-by-step guidance on creating a successful Facebook marketing campaign, from setting up a fan page to analyzing results. Facebook is considered the most fully-engaged social media platform for most marketers. With more than a billion users who comment over 3.2 billion times per day, Facebook provides a ready and willing customer base to businesses savvy eugh to take advantage. Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition walks you through the creation of a customized fan page, and guides you through interacting with fans and building a community around your brand. The book explains Facebook applications and Facebook advertising, and shows you how to make Facebook come alive. * Learn how to claim your presence on Facebook * Build pages to engage, retain, and sell to customers * Discover advanced Facebook marketing tactics * Find out why measuring, monitoring, and analyzing are important Create and curate engaging content, including photos, video, contests, and more, and watch your fan base grow. Social media marketing is a major force in the success of a business, and Facebook is at the forefront of it all. Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition provides the guidance and information you need to get in there and claim your space.
- Author BiographyAndrea Vahl is a social media consultant and frequent contributor at Copyblogger and Hubspot, and is also known as social media edutainer, Grandma Mary. John Haydon is a leading expert on helping nonprofits use Facebook to market their causes, conduct online fundraising, and enhance their brands. Jan Zimmerman is a hands-on marketing professional focused on smaller businesses and regularly shares her expertise at seminars and training events throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Andrea Vahl,Jan Zimmerman,John Haydon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1028 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.