Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day by Mari Smith, Chris Treadaway (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling Sybex guide to marketing on Facebook, w fully updated As the second most-visited site on the web, Facebook offers myriad marketing opportunities and a host of new tools. This bestselling guide is w completely updated to cover all of the latest tools including Deals, sponsored stories, the Send button, and more. It explains how to develop a winning strategy, implement a campaign, measure results, and produce usable reports. Case studies, step-by-step directions, and hands-on tutorials in the popular Hour-a-Day format make this the perfect handbook for maximizing marketing efforts on Facebook. * This revised guide fills you in on the latest Facebook conventions, tools, and demographics, and outlines the important strategic considerations for planning a campaign * Takes you step by step through crafting an initial Facebook presence, developing an overall marketing strategy, setting goals, defining metrics, developing reports, and integrating your strategy with other marketing activities * Covers using features such as events, applications, and pay-per-click advertising * Includes case studies and directions for updating, monitoring, and maintaining your campaign This popular guide is packed with up-to-date information to help you develop, implement, measure, and maintain a successful Facebook marketing program.
- Author BiographyChris Treadaway is the founder and CEO of Polygraph Media, a social media data mining and analytics company. Prior to his work at Polygraph Media, Chris spent almost four years at Microsoft where he was the group product manager for web strategy. Chris has worked in the Internet marketing field for more than 15 years and was a cofounder of Stratfor. He blogs regularly about entrepreneurship and social media issues at treadaway.typepad.com and on Twitter at twitter.com/ctreada. Mari Smith is a passionate social media thought leader, specializing in relationship marketing and Facebook mastery for companies of all sizes. She is author of The New Relationship Marketing and leads social media training events and delivers keynotes worldwide. Fast Company describes Mari as a veritable engine of personal branding, a relationship marketing whiz, and the Pied Piper of the Online World. Forbes named Mari as one of the top ten social media influencers. She regularly appears in publications such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, and Success magazine.
- Author(s)Chris Treadaway,Mari Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.