All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew to social media? This easy-to-use guide will get you started in time! Social media is a ton of fun, and this updated guide makes it easy to set up a Facebook or Twitter account to catch up with old friends, communicate with your family, and enjoy your online experience. Printed in large font for easy reading, this book offers hands-on guidance to connecting to the Internet with a computer or mobile device, creating social media accounts and profiles, searching for friends, joining groups, sharing photos and videos, and more. If you're one of the 100+ million seniors using Facebook or other social media sites, this 2nd Edition of Facebook & Twitter For Seniors For Dummies will take you through the entire process setting up your online accounts and taking full control over what you post and see on popular social media sites. It also covers popular sites where you can read and share opinions on entertainment and travel options, view movies and television shows on your computer or mobile device, and even create your own blog. * This Second Edition covers new social media options that weren't previously available * Take the pain out of working with an Internet service provider, checking e-mail, and staying in touch with your mobile device * Make it easy to put your photos on Facebook, create a profile, connect with friends, and add other info * Learn how to share the latest updates on Twitter or search for exciting travel destinations on TripAdvisor If you're a senior looking for simple advice on how to use social media sites to strengthen your connection with loved ones or to reconnect with friends from your past this hands-on guide has you covered.
- Author BiographyMarsha Collier s books, including the long-time bestseller eBay For Dummies, have combined to sell over a million copies. She s also been named in Forbes Top 10 Women Social Media Influencers among other accolades.
- Author(s)Marsha Collier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.