All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFacebook started out as a social network for high school and college kids. But w grown-ups like you are getting connected, too - even if you use Facebook much differently than your kids do. If you're a grown-up looking to join the Facebook bandwagon, Facebook for Grown-Ups is just the guide you need. You'll learn how to use Facebook to reconnect with old friends and family members and keep them up-to-date on what's happening in your life. Facebook for Grown-Ups shows you how to open a Facebook account, find new friends, post status updates, and share family photos and videos. You'll learn how to become a fan of your favorite performers, join a business network, and create your own topic-specific groups. And if you're worried about privacy, Facebook for Grown-Ups shows you how to keep your personal information from becoming public kwledge. You'll even learn how to keep track of what your kids are doing on Facebook - without them kwing it. This revised and updated edition shows you how to best use Facebook's new Timeline profile page. You'll learn how to customize your Timeline, edit and highlight events, and add your own personal cover image.
- Author BiographyMichael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction how-to books in the past two decades, including Que's Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics, Windows 7 Your Way, and The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide. He is also the author of Que's Facebook Essentials video and Pearson Higher Education's Introduction to Social Networking textbook. Mr. Miller has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical topics to nontechnical readers and for offering useful real-world advice about complicated topics. More information can be found at the author's website, located at www.molehillgroup.com.
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.