All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionFaces are all around us, everywhere we look. On every page of this inspiring and imaginative book the reader will encounter unusual and creative ways of making faces, using printing, collage, geometric shapes and sculpture. Surprising details are revealed by lifting flaps, looking through holes or turning the book upside-down. As well as being entertaining and engaging, Faces offers an insight into major modern art movements, including pop art, op art, abstraction, junk art and kinetic sculpture. The book's designers reference key artists, including Alexander Calder, Joan Miro, Eduardo Paolozzi and Robert Rauschenberg, as well as graphic designers of the 1950s and '60s. Design duo David Goodman and Zoe Miller are the originators of three best-selling Tate Publishing children's books: A is for Artist , and Colour and Shape . Like its predecessors, Faces bears the hallmark of their distinctive and original graphic style, captivating all who encounter it.
- Author BiographyDesign duo Zoe Miller and David Goodman are the originators of three acclaimed children s books: A Is for Artist, Color, and Shape. Like its predecessors, Faces bears the hallmark of their distinctive and original graphic style, which will captivate all who encounter it.
- Author(s)David Goodman,Zoe Miller
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note64
- Weight431 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.